Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Town Forms

The following are PDF forms that may be downloaded, printed and filled out before going to the town office.

Change of Address Form

Cemetery Information

Zoning Application  Info

Check to see if you need a State Permit. If your near water and or stream a permit from Vermont Floodplain Administrator may be required (and see FEMA instructions in pages below).

Forms of written statement